This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,04€.
Natural Hair. For applying and or blending eye shadow. A paddle shape and rounded tip make this brush ideal for distributing eye color smoothly and evenly.
The sleek and sturdy black aluminum ferrule of the Brush Essentials line was designed to whithstand the wear and tear of daily use.
Kiln-dried, silver hard wood barrel handle.
Natural hair brushes can be made from a variety of hair types. Each hair type has specific characteristics that determine the shape of the brush.
The Essential Brushes are made from a professional grade natural hair and are incredibly soft. This fine quality of hair will pick up and disperse makeup with precision.
Synthetic hair brushes allow for smooth application of cream and liquid products, as well as powder.
1. Wood handle brushes should always be stored flat or hanging down to prevent water from soaking into the handle.
2. Do not store brushes in cramped quarters where the hairs can get bent out of shape and break.
3. While brushes are not made to last forever, good care can help extend life time significantly.
4. Try not soak handles. Water levels should only be to the crimping on the ferrule. Wetting handles will cause cracking and loosening of the ferrules. Dry handles after every cleaning.
5. Clean on a regular basis depending on use. Professional makeup artists will require a more regular cleaning regimen.
6. Occasionally, you can clean the brushes with a gentle shampoo, reshape and hang to dry completely before use.
7. Be gentle when cleaning brushes. Coarse scrubbing can premanentle damge the hairs.
Liquid based product: Rinse the brush several times in clean water. lather (use a good brush cleaner or gentle shampoo) up the brush and swirl it around in the palm of your hand, then rinse; continue until all of the rinse water is colorless and all of the cleaner is removed.
Powder product: rinse the brush in warm water. When the entire brush head is damp use a gentle shampoo until all of the color is removed. Gently rinse the brush to remove all soap. Reshape the brushes and lie flat to dry completely.