Any information passed through to Boxofcolor.com is managed in accordance with the Law 67/98 art. 5 (registration number 375/2010). If a customer wishes for their information to be removed from our database, this should be requested in writing to service@Boxofcolor.com.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website and purchasing goods.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to the Website.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Please note, credit card details are not retained online. The only information stored is a customer's transaction history, name, address & e-mail address.
All our packages are sent without any logo or publicity on the outside.